Because cannabis resins are soluble in alcohol, an effective way of adding them into dishes is through cooking with high-proof grain-based alcohol such as vodka, brandy or rum infused with cannabinoids. Generally, stems and leaves of the marijuana plant are used due to their lower THC content when smoked. When infused in high-proof grain-based alcohol it becomes what is commonly known asGreen Dragon. Creme de Gras is a flavored liqueur made from cannabis. It can be added to coffee and other beverages.
3/4oz(22g) finely ground cannabis-stems,bud, or leaf
3fl oz(90ml) alcohol (such as brandy, rum, vodka)
1. Soak the cannabis powder in water for 12 hours to remove any water-soluble impurities.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Put cannabis powder in an airtight container such as a mason jar.
4. Pour alcohol over cannabis.
5. Store in a cool dark place for at least 10 days. The longer the better.
6. Shake the container several times a day.
7. Filter through a strainer to remove solid particles. Repeat as necessary.
Get more recipes like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get delicous recipes and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Oops...Something went wrong.